Engineering Agricultural and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test, commonly called as EAMCET(EAPCET), is an entrance examination held separately in the Indian states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana for admission into various colleges across both the states in the streams of Engineering, Pharmacy and Agriculture.
AP EAMCET Notification 2022: APSCHE has started the counselling process for AP EAMCET 2022. Qualified candidates can register for the counselling process from August 22 to 30, 2022, and proceed towards document verification from August 23 to 31, 2022. JNTU Anantapur conducts the AP EAMCET exam on behalf of APSCHE. The exam conducting authority released the results for the exams on July 26, 2022.
The engineering exam was conducted from July 4 to 8, 2022, while the agriculture exam was conducted on July 11 and 12, 2022. Both were conducted in two shifts. AP EAMCET is a state-level entrance examination conducted for candidates who want to study their undergraduate courses in the colleges of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates can go through this article to learn the various aspects related to the AP EAMCET exam 2022, such as how to apply for the exam, how to check their results and so on.
– August 22, 2022: AP EAMCET counselling process starts.
– August 18, 2022: Candidates can register for AP EAMCET 2022 counselling process from August 22 to 30, 2022.
– July 26, 2022: AP EAMCET result 2022 announced.
– July 12, 2022: JNTU Anantapur released the AP EAMCET answer key 2022 (preliminary) for engineering. The date of the release of the preliminary answer key for agriculture was July 13, 2022 (9 a.m.).
– The last date for candidates to challenge the engineering answer key was July 14, 2022 (5 p.m.). Agriculture aspirants were able to challenge the answer key until July 15, 2022 (9 a.m.).
|Activity||Date & Time|
|Last date for receipt of online applications with a late fee of Rs. 5000/-||01.07.2022|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website Link||27.06.2022|
|Last date for receipt of applications with late fee of Rs. 10000/-||03.07.2022|